Escape games have been proven to be a global massive phenomenon that is taking the world by storm with over 1,000,000 fans from countries such as Australia, China, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States of America.
In 2013, Escape Room landed in Malaysia and proved to be a massively influential as other local escape game counterparts go. Escape Room is a form of a puzzle simulation game where participants will be locked within a room with a specific scenario according to the respective theme, alongside a team of individuals, to solve a series of puzzles and riddles using the elements found inside the room to attempt and escape within the given 45 minute time limit. Game Masters and Escape Marshals are introduced to direct the flow of the game play throughout to add a hint of drama and boldness to the story.
Being physically thrust into the story is what is proven to be the unique element of the game, and what sets Escape Room apart from their counterparts is that it has achieved a balance between the physical and intellectual aspects of the puzzles.
And now Escape Room is going global; with locations in Australia, Estonia, India, Malaysia, Romania, Thailand, United Kingom and Vietnam; you can look forward to experiencing this new phenomenon hitting your shores soon! And with more than 2 dozen different themes and story lines to choose from, get ready to have your adrenaline pumped up and to have the boundaries of your intellectual capabilities pushed to limits you wouldn't have imagined with the hottest new game around!
Escape Game for Dummies
- This game requires logic, intuition and an overall collaboration with your teammates. You need to search and make good use of every single item that will find throughout the course of the game within the room. All of the puzzles must be solved in order for you to escape the room.
- Since this is a team-focused game, the minimum requirement for each theme is 2 participants and a maximum of 8 participants. A collective effort is required to make things much smoother and that much more enjoyable.
- Escape Room aims to bring the Escape experience to as many people as possible, and that aim may not be achievable if participants who have experienced Escape Room were to share the answers for the puzzles and riddles of the room with their friends or social media platforms. Please don't ruin the fun and excitement for potential first-timers by doing that.
- Although the rooms were designed to be interactive and to provide an intellectual & physical challenge; that does not make it synonymous with exerting violence within the room.
- Escape Room is all about challenging people of all ages, there is no minimum age requirement! However, challengers under the age of 16 may want to bring along an adult guardian as most of the puzzles have managed to trump grown-ups over and over again.